Custom designed to serve an owners Interests during planning, bidding and construction. We are a proven, valuable supplement to the traditional building construction team. Typically we are hired before the selection of the architect and builder and stay involved through move-in. Our ability to manage people, estimate costs, schedule performance, communicate clearly and anticipate and prevent complications save our clients time, money and frustration. 2scaleservices are not a substitute for an architect, contractor or legal counsel. Instead, we act as an agent of the owner, a local advocate for their vision. We provide our clients with clear, comprehensive information so they make informed decisions.
Owner’s Representatives are a vital part of the owner’s team of professionals. At the onset of project planning and design, we work closely with the owner and design team. Careful review and analysis of the project allows 2scale to strike a balance between the owner’s expectations and what can realistically be achieved in regards to budget, schedule and quality of finish. We provide project leadership and oversight of all members of the construction team, always advocating on behalf of the owner.
Our Services Include
- Recommending general contractors and architects suited to a specific project.
- Insuring that the design meets the owner’s needs for both function and aesthetic appeal.
- Creating and managing a concrete, realistic budget.
- Soliciting and organizing bids from contractors.
- Analyzing and approving change orders.
- Supplying on-site construction supervision to keep owners abreast of project progress.
- Overseeing the minutiae of a project to protect an owner’s sanity.